1. Legal information and acceptance
This Legal Notice regulates the use of this web-site (hereinafter, "Barei Music") that Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller (hereinafter, "Barei") makes available to Internet users.
Barei has a registered address in C/Puentedeva 14 Soto Del Real 28791 Madrid, with National Identity Document 51428414T.
The acceptance of this Legal Notice implies that the User knows their terms and that he / she commits to comply with them. In no case, Barei Music guarantees the availability or maintenance in the future of the services accessible through the Store. Barei Music can at any time decide the interruption, suspension or definitive cancellation of this Store without that for that reason any kind of compensation for the Users is derived.
The electronic purchases made by Users through this Store, are subject to the general conditions of purchase (hereinafter, the "General Purchase Conditions"). These General Purchase Conditions constitute the main legal document of the purchase agreement and in them the rights and duties that Users have as Barei Music clients are regulated. It is convenient, therefore, that prior to the start of purchases in our Store users read these General Purchase Conditions carefully. Barei Music can modify these General Purchase Conditions at any time. The modifications made will not affect, in any case, the purchases that the Users have made prior to the approval of said modifications that will be governed in any case by the General Conditions in force at the time of making these other purchases. It is the User's responsibility to know the General Purchase Conditions in force at the time of the start of the Purchase Process.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the Store, understood by these as merely enunciative texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents"), are the intellectual property of Barei Music or of third parties, without which any of the exploitation rights recognized by the current regulations on intellectual property matters can be understood to be assigned to the Users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, during the time Users remain connected to the Store, they may make use of said Content to the extent that it is necessary for browsing and only when said Content is accessible in accordance with the rules provided in this Legal Notice. Once the User disconnects from our Store, he will not retain any right of use over the previous Contents.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Barei Music, or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Store attributes to the Users any right over the mentioned brands, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
3. Conditions of use of the Online Store
Users of the Online Store are obliged to make proper use of the Store in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User who fails to comply with the Law or this Legal Notice will respond to Barei Music or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Store for harmful purposes of goods or interests of Barei Music; or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and software applications (software) of Barei Music or third parties.
The Users of the Store undertake to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may apply to certain services in accordance with the provisions of the clause 1
With a merely enunciative nature, Users must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the Contents, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Barei Music or by the owner of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by part of the User or a third party.
- Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Store as well as the databases that Barei Music makes available to Users.
3.3. Data collection forms
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 6 of this Legal Notice, the use of certain services or requests are conditioned upon the prior completion of the corresponding User registration.
All information provided by the User through the forms of the Store for the above purposes or any other must be true. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Barei Music or to third parties for the information provided.
3.4. Introduction of links to the Store
Internet Users or Service Providers of the Information Society who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Store must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Store but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc). The Web 2.0 type interaction systems offered by the Shop to link with it are excepted from the foregoing.
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the Store or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Store and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside the Store in such a way that: (i) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (ii) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (iii) serve to take advantage of Barei's brand reputation and prestige online; or (iv) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- Any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Barei Music, its partners, employees, members or about the quality of the services offered to users will not be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that Barei Music has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- It is forbidden the use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Barei Music within the sender's page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Barei Music and whenever allowed, in these cases , a direct link to the store in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and can not under any circumstances dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent , racists, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Barei Music or with Barei Music business relations, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not pertinent with the activity of Barei Music in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the web page of the sender.
4. Exclusion of liability
4.1. Of the quality of the service
Access to the Store does not imply an obligation on the part of Barei Music to guarantee the total absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful third-party computer element ("Malicious Software" or "malware") while browsing. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
You can get information about free malware detection tools, such as viruses, Trojans, etc. on the INTECO website: http://cert.inteco.es/software/Proteccion/utiles_gratuitos/
Barei Music does not take responsibility for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties for acts of third parties during the provision of the service of the Store.
4.2. Of the availability of the Service
Access to the Store requires services and supplies from third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, security, continuity and functioning does not correspond to Barei Music. Therefore, the services provided through the Store may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the service of the Store without the need for prior notification by Barei Music. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case in which for any reason, Barei Music ceased permanently in the provision of the services of the Store, Barei Music will make its best efforts to communicate this impact to Registered Users.
Barei, will not be responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that bring cause of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the store during the provision of the same or with character previous.
4.3. Of the contents and services linked through the Store
The Store may include links that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, "Linked Sites"). In these cases, Barei Music acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ("LSSI") and only will be responsible for the content and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content may communicate to Barei Music in accordance with the procedure and effects set out in clause 6 of this Legal Notice, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Barei Music with the statements, content or services provided.
Barei Music does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to Barei Music for its own services.
4.4. From third-party content hosted by Barei Music
The Store includes or may include the possibility that Users, registered or not, include comments on the products or, in any other way, participate by issuing personal opinions or certain information. In these cases, Barei Music acts as provider of lodging intermediation services in accordance with article 16 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ("LSSI") and will only be responsible for the content uploaded by other Users to the extent that they have actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and have not removed the illegal content with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there are comments or content uploaded by other illicit or inappropriate Users may communicate it to Barei Music in accordance with the procedure and effects set out in clause 6 of this Legal Notice, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to withdraw the corresponding comment or content.
In any case, the existence of comments or content from third parties must presuppose the existence of agreements with the authors of the same, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Barei Music with the statements or information provided.
4.5. Of the confidentiality of the information transmitted through the Store
Barei Music has adopted the security measures legally required to guarantee the confidentiality and secrecy of the personal data that Users provide in our Store. Notwithstanding the above, the transmission of said data to Barei Music circulates through telecommunications networks of third parties not controlled by Barei Music. Additionally, the existence of malicious Software on your computer may mean that such information may be forwarded or retrieved without your knowledge.
Barei Music is not responsible for the lack of confidentiality of the information transmitted by third-party telecommunications equipment and networks nor for the software or hardware vulnerabilities of the Users' own equipment.
5. Communication of activities or services of third parties of an illicit and inappropriate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user has knowledge that the Linked Sites or any other third party service provided by Barei Music (eg, user comments where permitted, etc.), are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality; or that any of the information included by the Users themselves, through the services offered in the Store, have a consideration equal to that described above, you can contact Barei Music indicating the following points:
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property or any others whose existence could not be deduced by Barei Music, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when a person other than the communicating party as well as the representation document to act by the account holder when he is a person other than the communicator. Additionally, in these cases, the documentation proving the existence of the legally damaged title or asset must be provided;
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Barei Music of the communication foreseen in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
6. Data Protection
7. Customer Service
If you have any questions, suggestions, complaints or want to make any inquiries about our online store, contact Barei by email to the address: email@example.com
In accordance with the provisions of article 27.3 of Law 11/1998, of 9 July of protection, we inform you can complain by email to the same address.
Barei Music will resolve the claims addressed to it as soon as possible.
Collection, treatment and use of personal data
On May 25, 2016, the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) came into force, which will replace the current regulations in force and which will begin to be applied on May 25, 2018:
The Policy of protection of personal data is a measure of proactive responsibility that has the purpose of ensuring compliance with the applicable legislation in this matter and relation to it, respect for the right to honor and privacy in the treatment of data of a personal nature of all the people who are related to The Company. In accordance with the provisions of this Personal Data Protection Policy, the Principles that govern the data processing in the organization and, consequently, the procedures, and the organizational and security measures that the people affected by it, are established. This Policy is committed to implement in their area of esponsibility. To this end, the Directorate will assign the responsibilities to the personnel that participate in the data processing operations.
2. Scope of application
This Policy of protection of personal data will apply to the Company, its administrators, managers and employees, as well as to all persons who are related to it, with the express inclusion of service providers with access to data (" Managers of the treatment ")
3. Principles of the processing of personal data
As a general principle, The Company will scrupulously comply with the legislation on the protection of personal data and must be able to demonstrate it (Principle of "proactive liability"), paying special attention to those treatments that may pose a greater risk to the rights of those affected (Principle of "risk approach"). In relation to the above, BÁRBARA REYZÁBAL GONZÁLEZ-ALLER will ensure compliance with the following Principles:
Lawfulness, loyalty, transparency and limitation of the purpose. The data processing should always be informed to the affected party, through clauses and other procedures; and it will only be considered legitimate if there is consent to the processing of data (with special attention to the one provided by minors), or has another valid legitimacy and the purpose thereof is in accordance with the Regulations.
Minimization of data. The data processed must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes of the treatment.
Accuracy. The data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated. In this regard, the necessary measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes of the processing are deleted or rectified without delay.
Limitation of the conservation period. The data will be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
Integrity and Confidentiality. The data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee an adequate security of the personal data, including the protection against the unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of the appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Data transfers. It is forbidden to purchase or obtain personal data from illegitimate sources or in those cases in which said data has been collected or transferred in contravention of the law or its legitimate origin is not sufficiently guaranteed.
Hiring of suppliers with access to data. Only suppliers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and security measures in data processing will be selected for hiring. With these third parties will be documented due agreement in this regard.
International data transfers. Any processing of personal data subject to European Union regulations that involve a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area must be carried out in strict compliance with the requirements established in the applicable law.
Rights of those affected. The Company will provide those affected with the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability, establishing for this purpose the internal procedures, and in particular the models for their exercise that are necessary and timely, which must meet, at least, the legal requirements applicable in each case.
The Company will promote that the principles contained in this Policy of protection of personal data are taken into account (i) in the design and implementation of all work procedures, (ii) in the products and services offered (iii) in all the contracts and obligations that they formalize or assume and (iv) in the implementation of any systems and platforms that allow the access of employees or third parties and / or the collection or processing of personal data .
4. Control and evaluation
An annual verification, evaluation and evaluation will be carried out, or whenever there are significant changes in data processing, the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of the treatment.
The data treatments that are currently carried out in the Store are the following:
- Section "New Customer": To be able to make purchases online in our Store it will be necessary to register as a Registered Customer. For this purpose, Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller, as the person responsible for the file, will request a series of personal data through a registration form. These data together with the derivatives of the purchases that are made, will be treated with the purpose of allowing the purchase on-line and meet their orders. Also, Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller may treat your data in order to contact the Registered Users in the event that any kind of incident arises during the processing of the order or in the collection management, being able to collect new data or confirm the already collected when necessary for the fulfillment of the corresponding contract, for the prevention of fraud or for conducting surveys on the quality of products and services. Additionally, Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller can process your personal data related to purchases made in the Store to create profiles for commercial and advertising purposes as well as to offer products and services that may be of interest to you, marketed under Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller
By checking the box "I want to receive communications by email or equivalent means", you expressly consent that Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller can send you these commercial communications by email.
Additionally, during said registration, your consent may be requested for another series of purposes that are not directly related to the purchase. In the event that you do not agree with these additional treatments, check or uncheck the box assigned to the effect as appropriate.
- "Community" and “Sign up” sections: By sending the corresponding form, the User expressly consents that Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller as responsible for the file can send you by any means, including electronic means, our corporate Newsletter as well as to offer you products and services that may result from your marketed under Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller
Also, by sending us your data through the forms provided or by email to the corresponding mailboxes, you declare that the information and data provided are accurate and true, and that the User is over 16 years of age. The services of the Store are not directed to children under 16 years of age so we do not have parental consent in any case.
Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller will keep your data for the periods legally established for each case and without prejudice to its right of cancellation.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Users may exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their data, as well as revoke their consent under the terms provided by law, by contacting the indicated postal address or the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanying in any case a copy of the document that proves your identity.
Opposition to the sending of commercial communications
Users may object to the submission of commercial communications by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. In the case of commercial communications by email, they may do so by accessing the Newsletter section of the Store and entering their email address in the "Download" section.
In any case, we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of the Store, you can easily reject and eliminate the cookies installed in the computer. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another and, accordingly, we ask you to follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser manufacturer. Almost all browsers allow you to configure notices for the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If you decide to reject cookies you may continue to use our Store, although you will have limited use of some of the features.
In addition, you can prevent the registration of the data provided by the cookie to Google regarding the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google downloading and installing on your computer the plug-in Browser available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en